Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello Summer!























Hi Everyone,

         I am so glad Summer is finally here! I get to spend a whole two months with my babies. Thank goodness this Summer is not off to a rotten start, like last Summer was. I remember when I wanted to send Nicholas to camp, because he had awful behavior. So far so good. Nicholas and I were both done last Wednesday. I have to go to two conferences this week, but then I don't have think about  School for awhile :)

I showed a couple of pictures of Nicholas graduating from Kindergarten. From what I heard, it was a nice show. Nicholas got three + on his report card. He is above average in Math and Reading. I am very proud of Nicholas. His first grade teacher is Mrs. Wilson. Hopefully, she will be a good fit for Nicholas. I emailed the principal and requested a very good teacher for Nicholas. I trust the principal. Nicholas will be starting T-ball tomorrow, and swimming on Saturday. I also signed him up for some library classes. As much as he doesn't approve, we will be reading and writing this Summer. Sucks to be a teacher's kid.

Last Friday, I took the boys to the local festival. Nicholas and Jacob went on rides for the first time. They loved it. We really did have a good time. We might go to a Fair this Summer.

Jacob is doing good. He starts a new sitter tomorrow. I am a little nervous. We were very attached to our old sitter, and it was sad to say good bye, but time to move on. Our new sitter is outstanding, and she will be a good fit for Jacob. She provides transportation and there will be more one on one with Jacob.

Chris has been in the hospital with the usual. It has been hard. This stay will more than likely be a 14 day stay. He went into kidney failure, but bounced back pretty quickly from that. He still has pain in his tummy, but I went to see him today and he looked so much better. I am hoping by Wednesday, he can come home, Thursday for sure. We all miss him. The boys and I have been managing. Night and morning times are the hardest for me. Once we get going with the day, I'm OK.

Chris and I will need to have a weekend get away. I have to wait and see what his schedule will be like. Maybe, I will go by myself. I need a massage - bad. It has been a rough couple of weeks for me. Not just Chris' situation, but other things going on too. Summer is here, so no more worries for a few months - right?!

Have a good Week! Love, Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment