Saturday, May 12, 2012

Easter - A little late :)




Hi Everyone,

Sorry this blog is a little late and that I did not blog last week. I had so many pictures and I totally forgot about the Easter pictures. I love when Nicholas wakes up on Easter or Christmas mornings and there are surprises waiting for him. He doesn't run down the stairs right away, almost like he forgets what happens in the morning. Then he gets excited. This is a great age for that kind of stuff! We had our Easter Feast on April 16th.

Nicholas is doing okay. Being 4 is rough! I think it may be a little more tough than the 3's. People lied to me! I was already for the 4's because I was told it would be better than the 3's. We are not seeing this. Nicholas does not listen, he  yells all the time. We still have good days and bad days. Hopefully, when 4 1/2 comes around - things will change. His last day of preschool is next Friday.

Jacob is doing pretty good. We had our NICU follow up appointment. He will have to get PT and OT. He is showing some delays. He will also have an MRI done to see if it shows any delay in development. Help me Grow is coming back. They did their assessment yesterday. They found some delays too, so they will come back for therapy. We are glad we are getting to this now, while he is young. He will be one in a few weeks.

Both boys woke up with stuffy noses - :(. Hopefully this will be a smooth weekend :) Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment