Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cuteness!






Hi Everyone,

  We have had a lot of cuteness going on! I have very active boys, but I am enjoying every moment of them. I know they won't be this age forever :)

Nicholas had his last working day on April 26th. He was so excited. I was sad that it was his last working day. In a few weeks, preschool will be over for the summer. We had a really great year. Nicholas did grow some physically and mentally. We still have our bumps in the road, but we are working on them. Nicholas' biggest problem is his listening skills. I also have 2nd graders that do not listen, so I know this is not uncommon :) From where we started from - a behavior chart at the beginning of school, I have seen much improvement with Nicholas' social skills, and that is why I enrolled him in this preschool. Anyway, working day was a lot of fun. I was the working parent. I was exhausted by the end of school, but Nicholas still wanted to go, go, go. I took the day off. We went to the library and then to Walmart. It was a very nice day.

Jacob is doing wonderful. I love when he stops in mid crawl, sits up and smiles at me. If he keeps this up, he may be my saving grace from his brother. Jacob is very laid back, goes with the  flow. I really hope he continues this trend. He has his second visit to the NICU this Thursday. I am sure he will do great.

Chris and I went to the Cavs game last Wednesday. Not going to lie - we did not have a good time. We probably should have stayed home. I won't be going to another Cavs game anytime soon. Give me an Indians' game anytime. The tickets were free, and I do appreciate the offer. The Cavs people came to my school on Monday because we won a contest. I had the CEO of the Cavs in my room!!! He did an art project with my kids. It was a busy, loud, hectic week at school! Hopefully, next week gets a little better.

Chris and I also had a surprise date night. We were going to go out with some friends, but plans changed. Chris told me to keep the babysitter and we will just go out. We went to Melt and it was wonderful. Just me and him :) It was an interesting place!!

Both boys had stuffy noses and Jacob was very blah Monday and Tuesday. I think I caught their cold and the students cold. I feel terrible! I don't do two colds in one year, and it needs to stop!

Have a good weekend! Hopefully, I survive this weekend - with two kids, all I want to do is sleep!!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment