Friday, February 10, 2012

Saturday Afternoons

Niko playing on the computer
Getting ready for the Library fun!
Just a cute picture!






Since I wrote about our Sunday afternoons, I decided to blog about our Saturday afternoons. Usually, we go to the Library on Saturdays. I like to go at 4pm, right before they close :) They close at 5pm. Nicholas has gotten so good at the library. He was excellent this past time. We usually leave early because of Jacob. He just has enough and it is time to go :) Nicholas knows how to pick out the books and DVDs. I usually get books for school.

I must say, but not too loud, I love the 4's! Nicholas has been a dream. We only have one issue. He turns into a raging monster at 7pm. Naps are creeping back - so this might help the 7pm hour. I also realize I have a very sensitive child. He gets scared very easily. We will have to start being careful with certain things. I thought he was getting sick again and I think he did catch something, but seems to be ok now :)

Jacob is very close to crawling. Sleeping is going well. He is a happy baby and the light of my life ( well both children are )

Everything else is going well here. We are getting some snow - yay! Seriously, I am excited about that!! :) Have a good weekend!!
Oops! Forgot about this picture :) Chewing on my hoodie string while Niko plays on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment