Saturday, February 25, 2012

I wanna be....

President Niko
Fireman Niko
Waterworks Niko
Bus Driver Niko
*Bonus* Daddy and his little boy







Hi Everyone,

With Chris' schedule we do not have much ( if any) family time together. When I have a Monday off, we take full advantage of having a family outing. This past Monday was President's day - so I had the day off. Nicholas mentioned that he wanted to go to the museum with the sand and water. I thought it sounded like a good idea. I wanted to get there early, because I knew it would be very busy and it was. We did get there early and Nicholas loved it. We were thinking about getting a pass, but we visited so many other places - especially in the Summer, I didn't want to be just tied down to one place. Nicholas really did love it!! This age is pretty neat.

This past Saturday, Nicholas went to a Birthday party. He had so much fun. He bungee jumped and loved it. This is a kid who is afraid of heights and he was flying!! We had a tough week last week with behavior but it seems to be getting better. Every day is a hit or miss. Maybe he still has some 3's in there!

Jacob is teething. Poor thing! He is getting some fevers and just plain old miserable. He had a rough night last night, but gave him some medicine and a bottle and he was out for the rest of the night. Getting Mommy up at 11pm when she was just falling asleep was not cool! :) It was a long week at school and Mommy was t-i-r-e-d. I am glad he was able to sleep comfortably after I took care of him.

Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment