Saturday, November 10, 2012

Soccer - 1st year










Hi Everyone,

I finally remembered to put up the Soccer pictures! We had so many other things going on, I wanted to get those posted first. Now, all the Fall events have ended. We are having some nice weather this weekend. We are planning on a trip to the playground. I was informed though, that the playground will happen on Sunday, on my second day off.

Soccer was a success! I think Nicholas really enjoyed Soccer. There is a Spring League and we may sign Nicholas up for that league. The running is good for Nicholas. Jacob wasn't the best fan. He had a very hard time sitting in his stroller and wanted to either join the game or go exploring. It was a nice way to spend a Saturday morning. We had our ups and downs with Nicholas, but I think next year - he will be much better and really enjoy the game even more.

We had a pretty quiet week, which is fine with me. Nicholas went to Giant Eagle on a Field Trip. Chris went with him. We were told this past Tuesday that Jacob is doing really well in PT, that she wants to see him once a month. I was a little nervous at first, but then she sat down with me and explained everything to me. Help me Grow came on Thursday. We had to make new goals. Jacob's goals will be Speech and his Sensory disorder. The sensory disorder is more for me and how I can cope when he has those moments. Now that the weather is getting colder, the disorder gets a little more active.

Nicholas has a sinus infection. They made stone soup on Thursday and he said he had fun. He is the working kid this Tuesday. He is always excited for that day!

Have a good week! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment