Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Break!



















Hi Everyone,

     I knew this week would fly by, and it did! We had a good time this week. I wish we had two weeks instead of one, because I don't think I am ready to go back to school. We are getting closer to the end of the year. I am not sure how I feel about that. I do have an OK class, and from what I see for next year, I really want to enjoy this class! Nicholas is almost done with Preschool and that makes me a little sad too. He is growing up!

We had a good week. We went to the Children's Museum. It was fun. It was very crowded. Both boys enjoy that place so much. We will probably go back in the Summer. Then we went to Lake Farm Park with my mom. We always enjoy the farm. Jacob's favorite animal is there - the cow. Yesterday, I took the boys to the Zoo. Akron Zoo is so much better than the Cleveland Zoo. I had a much better time there than I did at the Cleveland Zoo. The stingray touch tank is back. I touched one :) 

Nicholas is wearing his glasses more. He doesn't fight me as much. The doctor said he will see him in 6 months. It is getting better. I am not a big fan of the doctor, but Nicholas likes him. The doctor said to him, "Sit still or I am going to punch you." He was kidding, but Nicholas started saying it at home - sigh.....
Jacob is doing good. He was so cute at speech therapy. He just keeps plugging along.

As I expected, I did not have a break, but that is OK - I guess. I had about two hours to myself for the whole week. I went to lunch with some teacher friends. One day, I will have a day to myself.

Alright, Nicholas wants to use the computer. Have a great week!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment