Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Cleaning

                                                    My buds
                                                     Relaxing after a hard day

                                                     Creating his own newspaper
                                                   Our first sign of Spring
                                                     Jacob checking out the kitties - they don't seem to mind







Hi Everyone,


It has been an exciting week! Not really in a good way though. Last Saturday and Sunday, Nicholas woke up with a cough. That Sunday Jacob woke up with a stuffy nose. Our whole week consisted of sick kids. I am glad they got sick at the same time. I really didn't one to get it and then wait for the other to get sick, because what one gets the other follows. Chris took Nicholas to the doctor last Tuesday and said that it was just a cold. Jacob has been wheezing, so I am keeping my eye on it. Nicholas has been complaining about his tummy. Fun times here. Someone mentioned that "Your kids are always sick". 1) I don't really appreciate that comment and 2) No, they are not - we went a few months with nothing. A cold is a cold, and they will be getting them for the rest of their lives :)

Nicholas missed one day of school last week. He was OK with that. It amazes me how much he loves School. Jacob has been doing fine too. We just need to shake the germs. Mommy has not gotten sick and I don't feel anything coming on - that is a good sign!!

We haven't really done much during the past two weekends. I have been Spring cleaning the boys room.  We need to go to the Zoo soon, but I don't know when. I might take them to the playground today, if they feel well enough.
Have a great week!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment