Sunday, May 12, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!





                                           First Hot Dog at a Baseball game











Hi Everyone,

We had such a good time at the Baseball game last Sunday. At first, Nicholas did very well. He sat for a few innings. Then he got to be Nicholas and we had to walk around - A lot!  I told Chris we should take him to an Indians game, and he said no. I don't think he is ready for the big league yet. Jacob was pretty good too. It was a nice afternoon.

Everything else is going OK. I have been really busy. It's wrap up time at both schools. More at Nicholas' school. His last day is this Thursday. There will be tears, I am sure. I went to his Mother's Day Tea this past Thursday. It was very nice. He worked very hard on the pieces and parts. Nicholas was so hyper and didn't listen. I was kind of sad about that. It seems like I am the only one with the kid who can't control himself. Even when I watch him on the weekends, he can't sit still, like he needs to go to the bathroom all the time. If he tests for ADHD - we will probably put him on medicine, but just for school. At home, I will just have to keep him busy.

Jacob has a new sound. He says B. He will go up to Sophie and say "Boo". He also says Bee and Bop / Boops. It is very cute! He has been very tired lately. He has been sleeping pretty good. It might be a growth spurt. He is also very crabby and clingy. He is not sick. He could also be getting new teeth.

Today is Mother's Day. Chris got me flowers and a card. The boys have given me nothing but a hard time this morning. I have been cleaning, and this afternoon all the cooking is up to me. Well, Nicholas needs me.

Have a good week! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment