Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

                                          At Niko's Preschool

                                           Everything that he made me!
                                          Singing "You are my Sunshine"
                                          Baba and Jacob


                                          Nana, Jacob and Nicholas
                                          Ahmi and Jacob








Hi Everyone,


I have been trying to update the blog. The pictures are still taking forever to load. So, I upload the pictures, and Jacob turns off the computer. It has been going on for two weeks. I finally blocked the computer and tried to distract Jacob. It worked.

We have been pretty busy these past two weeks. The pictures are from Niko's Preschool and Mother's Day. I took a half day and went to Nicholas' school. I missed it last year, and I was so sad. I told my principal in February, that I was taking a half day. I am very glad I went. Nicholas of course was very hyper. Graduation was much better - pictures in the next blog :)

Nicholas is doing well. He is on Summer vacation right now. I reminded him that next year, he would still be in school at this time. My last day is June 5th and I can't wait :) I think I will sign him up for Soccer again in the Fall. I think he wants to do T-Ball again. We will do the second half.

Jacob turned 2 this past Thursday. Not gonna lie - Jacob has been in a mood! I was quite concerned. He just throws these fits and doesn't want anything to do with me, no soothing. I won't go into detail with what we have been dealing with, but his speech frustration and sensory disorder are very active right now.
We also learned that Jacob is not growing. He is actually growing worse than Nicholas. He will have an MRI done on his gland. I did contact neurology and they decided to go ahead and do the brain too. That should be  a fun time. I will make it for a Monday and Tuesday in the Summer. I can't do this alone! 

I am glad Summer is coming. I will miss my class though. We had a pretty good year. They weren't my best class, but I bonded with all of them. Not looking forward to the class coming up,  but we will manage. Last year's class prepped me for my challenging classes in the future.

Nicholas and I will try to go on our Summer hikes. I haven't decided if I should bring Jacob. I think he would do OK, but there are some tough parts on the path. I know someone would watch Jacob if we decide to go, but I want to include Jacob into our activities. He is two now :)

Time to make lunch. Have a great weekend, and Happy Memorial Day! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment