Friday, August 16, 2013

WOW!

                                            My Buddies
2nd cracked screen of the week










Hi Everyone,

        I saw the word WOW written twice today, so I thought I would use it as a title. Everything around here has been WOW.

We finally made it to the Cleveland Zoo last Friday. Nicholas and Jacob loved it! We had a really good time. We went with my friend Tania and her kids. We will probably go back for Boo at the Zoo.

Nicholas is almost a kindergartener. This coming Thursday, will be his first day. We are excited and nervous at the same time. We went on a school tour yesterday, and Nicholas was in a mood. The tour wasn't the greatest experience. I am hoping the drop off on Tuesday is a little better. Nicholas was great today for my Mom.

Jacob has been OK. He is really attached me. He senses and knows that I am going back to work. The water works have been running in the morning. Thankfully, when the schedule is in full force, he won't see me in the morning. My Jacob has been very emotional and so has Nicholas. It has been a very hard week.

Next week will be tough. I have been going to meetings and my classroom all this week. Next week, I go to school and get my class list and schedule. My first day is Wednesday. They just got another 2nd grade teacher yesterday. We are a little behind on everything at school. We will be OK, just busy. We are also getting family pictures done. It is the  busiest week of the year. I am hoping for a quiet Labor Day weekend!

Have a good weekend! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment