Monday, August 5, 2013

Playground Party

                                           My Summer Buddies
                                            Soon to be in kindergarten
                                           Giving brother a push














Hi Everyone,

     I thought our playground play was over. I took the boys to the playground last Sunday, and they didn't seem like they were having fun. Jacob was OK, but Nicholas didn't seem as interested, like he used to be. I guess we did too many playgrounds last year. We will still go to them, but it seems like Nicholas is bored by them. We haven't gone too many times this year. Now, that our Summer is slowing down, I take them every Sunday or once during the week. Last week, I did take them to the ultimate playground. Nicholas LIKED that! I hit the jackpot with that one. It has a little houses, 3 or 4 play areas, and a sandbox. Nicholas loved the Sandbox. We will go back to that one.

Jacob is doing good. We are about to get ready for Speech therapy. He is having attachment issues, and it is going to get worse when I go back to School. So, I am calling the doctor. During the week (when school is in session) he is fine. It is Saturday mornings when I am home, he totally loses it. This past week at night, has been this way. He is not tired. Jacob hates when Mommy makes dinner and eats dinner. We really need help with this. I am hoping the doctor can help me and or Jacob.

Nicholas has been really good for the past two weeks. We didn't start the Summer off very well, but now we are OK. I think he is really nervous about starting School. He will be fine, but I am sure there will be  a few tears.

This has to be short, because I need to get Jacob up from his nap, and take Nicholas over to Maryann's. Have a good week!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment