Sunday, September 8, 2013

Family Day

















Hi Everyone,


     This past Monday, which was Labor Day, we had one more family day before the end of Summer. I let Nicholas choose where he wanted to go. He chose Lake Farmpark. I was surprised, because the Zoo was the other choice. We have a pass to Lake Farmpark. I think we will renew this pass too. We have until December. The boys ( all three of them) have a great time. Daddy likes to look at the crops, and old tractors. Jacob loves to make the animal sounds. Nicholas loves everything. It is funny to think or remember back when Nicholas was so afraid to touch the animals. Not anymore. He has built up his courage, and I am very proud of him.

Everyone is doing well. Nicholas likes Kindergarten but thinks it is too long. I really can't blame him for that comment. It is long! It doesn't tire him out though. Past two days he has been up before 7. I think Daddy wakes him up, and he has to go to the bathroom. One day, it will be impossible to wake up that kid.
Jacob caught a tiny cold, but he is already bouncing back. Nicholas has been a little stuffy today.
I finally went to the dentist because of my sore mouth. I will need to have two teeth pulled. My Mommy is coming with me. I had to take a day off. I can't wait until it is over. I am little nervous :)

Have a great week!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment