Saturday, September 21, 2013

Feeding the Ducks





                                           Love this face
                                            Duck face
                                           My Sweet boy



                                          My favorite picture! I love this picture





Hi Everyone,

      I know it has been awhile since I updated the blog. We have been pretty busy, and there may not be too many posts anymore. I will update when I get a chance. I apologize in advance if it takes awhile to update the blog.

Last weekend, we went to feed the ducks. I could not believe that this was the first time all Summer we went. We went so many times last year. I really don't know why we didn't go this Summer. The boys had a blast. Jacob did not need to be in the stroller. I did not even bring it out. I knew he wouldn't sit in the stroller, and it would have been a pain to take it around. Jacob did a great job walking with us. I held him in the parking lot, or he held brother's hand. The ducks were hungry! They got close. We played on the playground too. It was a really fun afternoon.

Jacob is doing well. We have moments when he cries / screams for a half an hour. Does not want to be touch. I am sure my neighbor enjoyed the screaming and crying at 7am this morning.  Of course, it is just for me. My mother in law has witnessed these outbursts though. I don't why he does it, and no one can explain to me. It sure gets me down though. I don't know how much more of the moments I can take. I won't go postal or anything, it just makes me upset. He is doing pretty good in other areas. His speech is coming along. When I say "stop"', he says "pop". He also says "oops" now. He has one bad habit - he spits. He won't stop doing that. So, we have the sensory disorder going on (big time) and terrible twos. Our house is fun!

Nicholas is doing pretty good in Kindergarten. I had to get on his teacher a little bit. He kept bringing home worksheets that were done the wrong way. I emailed her, and said he would redo these sheets. I also told her to push him. He can be stubborn. She emailed me back and said he rushes, and has heard "I don't want to it:". That boy is lucky to still have a behind with that statement! We had a good talk, and no spanking was involved. He is smart, but doesn't want to do things, only if he wants to. The teacher told me she will start checking the seat work a little more carefully. He is doing really well in Soccer. He has really grown since last Soccer season. I hope he continues this sport. He gets to run!

My oral surgery went pretty well. I am in still some pain. I went back yesterday, because my ears and head was hurting, but everything was healing very nicely.  

I need to put Niko to bed. Have a great week! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment