Sunday, September 1, 2013

Modeling!






















Hi Everyone,

  A couple of weeks ago, we had Father Joseph take some family pictures. Our last one was taken a little over a year ago, but Jacob has changed so much. My father in law was in town to visit, so we decided to include him and Baba in the pictures. I think they came out great. I am very pleased with our new family shot. Hopefully, Jacob doesn't change for the next couple of years, but I doubt it and that is OK.

Nicholas is doing great in School. I am shocked that he has not brought home any School germs (yet). I am seeing on Facebook with all these kids getting sick after the first week. I actually had a few kids sick in my classroom this week. Last year, it was the same thing and I did catch that cold. I was not happy. I told the principal that I do not want to bring home germs to my family, and she said there really was nothing we could do about it. This year, I am very pleased that I did not bring home anything (yet) :) Nicholas seems to like Kindergarten a lot. I love that I can get him off the bus in the afternoon. He also started Soccer this past Wednesday. He has the same coach from last year.

Jacob is doing good. He loves to say the word "bus" and gets very excited. He has also learned to say Thank You. I gave him a juice box yesterday, and he said Thank You. Totally melted my heart. We are in the terrible twos phase. Nicholas didn't really get into this phase, he saved it for 3 and 4. This is new territory for me. He only has to go to OT once a month now. We are still having attachment issues. Sigh....

My new school year has started in the OK form. I have 17 kids which is the lowest class number I have ever had. It's ok with me, but I know the bosses want higher numbers. I really have to push these kids to work. It will be a long year.

I also have something going on with my gum or cheek. I have a swollen cheek right now. Not fun. I will have to go the dentist. I have been in pain for a week and a half .It was really bad yesterday. I had a fever, and in extreme pain.

Alright, since I didn't much sleep, I think I may try to lay down for a bit. Have a good Week!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment