Saturday, October 5, 2013

Soccer Saturdays!
















        Hi Everyone,

                  For a boy that did not want to play Soccer this year, he sure is good! I am amazed by how much he works in playing Soccer. He gives 110%. He has the energy, plus some to keep up with everyone. This is the sport for him - that is for sure.
                I took these pictures at the first game. Jacob joined us today for the Soccer game. He did OK. He sat still for some of the game. I had my babysitter watching him, but she gets very flustered when she just watches Jacob ( due to his crying and sensory disorder). I didn't want to do that to her anymore :) Nicholas has one more game. Sadly, I will miss that game.

Everyone is doing good. Nicholas knows all of his kindergarten sight words! They gave us first grade sight words, and he knows a lot of those. I am very proud of him! He also got a prize for having good behavior all month. School seems to agree with him. I can't believe it was only a few years ago I was thinking about what preschool to send him to. Nicholas was a car rider last week, and he loved it!

Jacob held my hand for the first time this week. He ran up to me and held my hand. That made me feel so good. His moments have gotten a little better. The last bad one we had, was last Monday. I had to stay home from a dinner that Chris and I were supposed to have gone to, but I could not send him to the sitter's with the mood going on. Chris brought my dinner home.

I want to try to get out and do some Fall things. I am working tonight, so today is out. We might try to do something tomorrow, or take them to the playground. I am in the mood for some pumpkins and a hayride :)

Have a good week! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment