Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Surprise!







Hi Everyone,

      We are back! I am very sorry that there has not been an update. My computer decided not to allow me on the blogger. I took my laptop up to Best Buy and they made it all better. I had 21 viruses. I did an upgrade and update. Paid a pretty penny for it, but now it feels like mine.

We had a terrible Winter. Nothing much to report, so my computer broke down at a good time :) It was so cold and snowy. I had 9 snow days! Nicholas had 6. I am not a fan of snow days. Our house is not fun. We treat it as a real snow day and do not go anywhere. Too much togetherness for me. Now Spring is here, and hopefully it is smooth sailing from here.

Chris lost his job on Feb. 28th. My family business closed. Luckily, Chris got hired at another place. He really likes it. He comes home a lot happier. I am so glad. His hours are insane, but we are managing. As long as he is happy and has a job - there are no complaints.

Jacob has gone down to having Speech every other week. OT is once a month, but soon that will be once every three months. Jacob is in sensory disorder mode, which as usual is tons of fun. He gets tested for his IEP in the middle of the month. He goes to Preschool in the Fall.

Nicholas is doing very well. He lost his first tooth a couple of weeks ago. That was a BIG moment in our house. School is going very well. We were thinking about sending him to another School (Catholic), but that kind of fell through. His reading is outstanding!! I am not going to lie, being 6 is rough.

We all are doing pretty good. One stomach bug back in January. A few stuffy noses. We are very happy Spring is here!! Have a good rest of the week!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment