Monday, July 28, 2014

Jacob did it!












Hi Everyone,

         We have awesome news! Mr. Jacob graduated from Speech Therapy. After two years of therapy and many miles on our cars, Jacob achieved his goals. I am so proud of Jacob. He just started talking last Summer. He really has come a long way. He did pretty good on his evaluation, and the therapist said if we need to re-evaluate in three months, we can. I just don't want them to forget about us. I kind of feel like they did that with physical therapy and I did tell the Speech therapist that too - so I don't care if it got back to the physical therapist.

Jacob is also 95 % potty trained. We still have accidents, but we are working so hard on the potty training. He can go about 4 hours before he has an accident. He kind of gives up with telling me he has to go to the bathroom. There is only 2 1/2 hours at preschool, so we are good :) Lollipop here we come!  I haven't changed a dirty ( poopie) pull up in 6 days!!

Jacob has been pretty busy. Nicholas is doing pretty good. We had a stern Saturday morning. His mouth and behavior got him into trouble. There was no Ipad or TV that morning. He spent the whole morning in his room. Something must have clicked, because he has been better. Not all the way, but I do see some improvement.

I had some skin tags / moles/ bumps taken off my eye today. It was not pleasant. I wasn't the best patient. It hurt! The numbing part was the worst! I am glad they are gone. Adults and kids made comments about the one on my eye. I felt so ugly with it. I feel better that it is gone. It is swollen and sore right now, but it should be better within a few days. It was a very simple procedure - for the doctor :)

Well, I have toilet that is running, I need to go catch it :) I mean turn it off. Have a wonderful week!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment