Friday, July 18, 2014

                                          Love this smile!
                                          Watering the pizza garden

                                          Summer  Greek Salad
                                          Brothers.......
                                           who love each other......
 
                                           most of the time .........





   Hi Everyone,

        We had a normal week! This was the second week in the Summer that was normal. Yay! Chris went back to work today (Friday). I was getting a little worried. We weren't getting a call. When the boss did call, he gave Chris a full time position. We are very lucky. He was supposed to be a filler. I am grateful that Chris has a great boss. I have met him a couple of times, and seems very nice and caring.

      I got my carpets cleaned this week. That is big in our household. Nicholas had an eye appointment. He is doing well, but the doctor told me that he will be wearing glasses for a long time. When he is 11, we can discuss contacts. I had an eye appointment to get a skin tag removed, but they wouldn't do it that day. I was not happy. We have to wait for the insurance to give it the OK. I bet they won't cover it. It is not a medical issue, even though I am very self conscience about it. We might just have to pay for it. Jacob seemed to get a cold last week. No one else has gotten it. I have never seen such a kid with so much snot!

The pictures are from 4th of July. We had a nice time at my Mom's. That following Sunday, we went to feed the ducks. Both boys love doing that.

I need to get dinner ready. then I get to have a Mommy night - book club. I am also working tomorrow night at a Wedding. That is why the blog is a day early :) Have a great weekend!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment