Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nothing New :)







Hi Everyone,

I really dislike weeks that make me sick - in so many ways! It took a couple rounds, but I did catch the classroom cold :( Then, I gave it to Nicholas. Now, I am just waiting for Jacob to get it, and then will be many sleepless nights. I feel like a terrible Mommy when this happens. I get one cold a year, so I guess there is a positive.

This past Tuesday, I took Jacob to Story time. Nicholas HAD to be in there. He acted about the same as he did when he was Jacob's age. Where was Chris? Sitting in the library part - I wish he was in there with us. Jacob loves music. He did okay - but might still be a little young. We will go back, but the next class is April 17th.

Besides Nicholas being sick - he is doing fine. He went to the fire station on Friday and had a good time. Jacob is doing good. Love my little Jacob!

I have four days this week of school and a day off next Monday!!!! Have a good week!!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment