Saturday, March 31, 2012

Exciting!






Hi Everyone,

We have had a pretty good week. It was busy for sure!!! On Tuesday afternoon, Help Me Grow came to visit. The lady was very nice. Jacob might get evaluated on April 13th. Then after our meeting, we went out to dinner with my Mom and Dad for my Dad's birthday. The kids were great and it was nice to have beer and wings with my dad.

On Wednesday, Nicholas had his 3 month growth appointment. He is doing very well! The doctor is very impressed with his growth. He started really, really low on the charts and now he is on top. He did have to give blood for many reasons. The doctor hasn't called back, so I am assuming the levels are good! After his appointment, I headed to Urgent Care for an infection. It was fun times on Wednesday :)

On Thursday, we had our first Family pictures done, We think we spent too much money on them and we did, but they came out pretty good. Not too happy about the boys pictures together, but the single pictures of them did come out good. Chris and I even got our pictures taken, as a couple - no kids, Wow!! Nicholas was terrible and Jacob was tired. Not a fun experience, but it got done.

Some exciting news : Jacob can crawl and sit up by himself! We might not have Help Me Grow come back. I am not calling them right away, because I am not sure yet, with the delay of development. I am very proud of him!!! We are in big trouble :) Watch out Niko. By the end of the week - I was very proud of my boys overcoming their obstacles.
Next Week - Spring Break begins on Good Friday!!!!
Have a good Week!!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment