Saturday, April 21, 2012

Amish Country








Hi Everyone,

During my break, we went to Amish Country. It was such a nice trip! The boys were not on their best behaviors, but we made it work. Nicholas wanted to go on so many adventures that day! We tried to honor his request. I really like how the pictures came out. I have more, but this blog was getting pretty picture heavy.

First week back at school has been a little rough. Every single night I came home, I was so sore. My feet and back hurt the most. Not fun getting old! I am not usually this sore, so I don't know what is going on. My heel spurs probably have something to do with it. My class was ok this week.    

Nicholas was able to go to Preschool on Friday, which was really nice! Then he had a play date after. I was a little nervous, because we don't do play dates due to Nicholas' social skills. He did good, just wouldn't eat lunch. I was happy that everything went well. He will be the working kid on the 26th. We are very excited! Nicholas brought home a really good coloring sheet - that will make the next blog :)

Jacob is doing good. He is eating more and more of my food. We also have our third tooth. One tooth every two weeks - Wow! Knock on wood - teething hasn't been that bad. He is on the move and such a happy baby!!

Everything is going well here! Have a good weekend!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment