Friday, April 6, 2012

Jacob on the move!











Hi Everyone,

Spring break is here!! There may be a few more blogs during Spring Break! :) I am very excited to be spending the break with my boys. Nothing major planned, but just relaxing (as much as a Mommy can) will be just as nice. I am really looking forward not getting up to 5:30am.

We have had a pretty good week! It went fast which made me happy :)

Jacob has been doing great! He is really on the move now. I have to move everything out of his way. The cat food and water are his main target. He also popped another tooth last week. Now, we are up to two. I did call Help Me Grow. I still wasn't sure if I should cancel the appointment. The lady told me to keep it, so I will. He will pass, but I am concerned with the delay of sitting up and will there be any future delays. It will get us prepared for the May 3rd NICU development appointment too. In January, I was really worried about that test. Not so much now:)

Nicholas is doing fine. His blood work came back normal. We don't have to go back for another 4 months. They will do a bone scan then, to see how delayed he is with growing. It has been running a year and a half. It should be interesting to see this time. He is also on Spring Break. He is very excited to go back to Preschool (already), because he is the working kid when he goes back. His behavior is pretty normal. He had tons of sugar yesterday and I took him outside to get rid of it. We really have to watch the sugar intake with this child :)

Have a good Weekend!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment