Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Loves

Hi!
It was another trying week in the Balyeat Household. Nothing major, but we just have some stuff going on, which I will not go into. Anyway, two little people have really stuck out when things get a little tough. Words cannot describe how much I love my boys. They are my world - enough said. They are my Loves!!!
          
  My love Nicholas. My first born. We had a great Wednesday night, which actually was the most trying part of the week! We went out to dinner, and we needed to leave early  because Jacob was getting tired. We decided to go "Thomas Way". We had the most exciting trip. We just talked, listened to Thomas music, and laughed. It was so nice to wind down that way.  Nicholas is very smart! We did our first subtraction problem last night, and made this mommy proud. I said there were three penguin meals in the freezer and Niko ate one, how many are left in the freezer, and he told me two!! He also reads me the Dr. Seuss ABC book to me. He is really good at it. Pictures of Niko and book soon to come. Nicholas really tests my patience - all the time! He really is a good boy. I even got a "Good Night Mommy" and a "Mommy I love you" from him this week!! As Chris says. "He's yours!" and for once (just kidding) Christopher is right!!








My love Jacob. The baby in our family. He has completed our family!! He is so fun to watch. He loves to get into things - which he is supposed to do. On Thursday when I came home from the last day of School, he crawled to me. I picked him up and he put his head on my shoulder. He was content and happy that mommy was home. It was also a year ago that I brought him home from the hospital. Jacob is such a good boy! I hope it continues and he will be nothing like his brother!! I am looking forward to another year of growing and learning from Jacob!!



How could I forget the big guy?! My one and only love - Christopher. If someone told me that when I graduated from college, in ten years or less I would have a family, I would have told them they were crazy. I actually think some did tell me that I would not die alone :) I am very blessed to have Christopher as my husband and the father of my children. I know it takes a lot of patience to deal with me. I appreciate everything he does for me and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment