Friday, October 26, 2012

BOO!



















Hi Everyone,
   What a fun weekend I had with the kids! On Saturday, went to Blue Jaye Farm. They had pumpkins and a hayride. We have gone every year, and I thought this year it would be OK for me to go with just the two boys. They did great! The farm scaled back with the activities. We just did the hayride, which was a blast! Both boys were so cute. Since they did a great job - I treated them with candy corn bags.

On Sunday, Chris and I took the boys to Boo at the Zoo. It was a lot of fun. I took Nicholas into the Monster Mash (Dancing) and I felt bad that Jacob was watching. I took him out of the stroller and let him dance with us. At first Jacob wasn't sure and of course he held onto me. Then big brother stepped in. It was cute and another priceless moment. Of course on Monday, I had the great weekend hang over. I didn't want to leave my boys.

Everyone is doing OK. Nicholas caught another cold, or it's the same one that keeps circulating. Jacob had it by Tuesday. Hopefully, it leaves soon. Nicholas was very stuffed up! Jacob had a bad cough. Nicholas sings to me all the time - his Fall songs from school. Jacob is adorable. I give him a kiss and the way he laughs.... so cute.

Hopefully, on Sunday we get to go to Boo at the Zoo in Akron. 1) I lost my ticket from online and 2) it is supposed to be cold. It was pretty cold last Sunday. Nicholas wanted to leave because he was too cold. Halloween is supposed to be pretty awful too. We have a cold front coming through right now, then some hurricane action on Monday and Tuesday.

Have a good Week! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment