Saturday, February 16, 2013

Children's Museum






















Hi Everyone!

Yesterday, I had the day off! I wasn't in the mood to stay home, so I decided to take the boys to the Children's Museum. We actually haven't been there in a year. I don't know why, but we need to go back more often. This was the first time Jacob was able to walk around. He didn't walk - he ran! It was kind of hard to keep up with him and watch Nicholas. I don't usually complain about taking both out by myself, because I do it so often. However, yesterday was a little tricky doing it by myself. I will try it again - but I need to be more prepared next time. I was prepared with diapers and stuff, I just wasn't prepared  for how active Jacob would be. Nicholas was actually OK being by himself. They have a sand area and Nicholas loved it - Jacob didn't. I took Jacob in the barnyard area, and the worker said she would watch Nicholas. That was so nice.

Everything is going well here. Just a normal week. Nicholas was pretty excited about his Valentine's party. He was very hyper. The night after the party, he was totally calm and good. It was pretty amazing. Mr. Nicholas will be getting bifocals. He has a focusing problem, and a wandering eye. They say a couple of years for the glasses. It will be a change, but he needs them. He sits too close to the TV and complains of headaches.

Jacob has been stuffy all week. I am not sure what is going on with him. He also has a cough. If it keeps up for another week - I will take him to the doctor. The cold has been going on for two weeks.

Well, we need to get ready for a Birthday party. Have a good weekend! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment