Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fourth of July and Nature Hike

                                          Happy Fourth of July!
                                          Our usual photo spot
                                          Love this face

                                           Nicholas doing the recycling lesson
                                          Jacob loves the Merry go Round


                                           Helping the ranger find worms and slugs
                                          Feeding the turtles the worms and slugs


                                             My Summer bridge shot



                                        After seeing this sign - Niko is done with our hikes :)








Hi Everyone,

I have a few minutes before I need to go get Jacob up from his nap. I thought I would take this chance to update the blog. I can't be on the computer when he is up and active. I really can't do much when he is up. He likes Mamas' cuddles.

On the 4th of July, I took the boys to the Zoo. It was fun! A very nice afternoon out. We didn't do anything else that day, so a Zoo visit was perfect. We had a cookout later - I grilled hamburgers and hot dogs.
The next day we went to visit turtle Tuck. Nicholas got to feed the turtle and loved it! Nicholas loves bugs. We keep trying to find worms, but not having much luck. I love taking pictures in that park.

The boys are doing good. Jacob has begun to say Mama. I am over the moon with this new development. He doesn't say it all the time, but when he does, it melts my heart. I came home last night from moving furniture and the weather was terrible, and Jacob says Mama. What a wonderful feeling!!
Nicholas has been going to Safety Town this week. At first, he didn't want to go, but as the week went on, he has been fine. Daddy and I can both go to graduation on Friday! I am excited about that. We will also go to the Zoo after - graduation treat!

OK, need to go wake up Jacob. Have a great Friday!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment