Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's been awhile



 
 
 
 
Hi Everyone!
      
I know it has been awhile. My old computer crashed. I am very lucky, that we were able to get a new laptop. Sadly, all the pictures are on my old computer. I don't have many pictures to post. I also lost my camera. We have no idea the camera went. That could be a blessing in disguise though. I needed a new camera anyway. Hopefully, when the new year starts, I will be able to get a new camera. I have to do Christmas shopping first before I think about myself.

Anyway, after the old computer was unfixable, I waited a little while to get the laptop activated. I think everything is OK now. I have a love / hate relationship with this laptop. I am not used to it yet. If my finger hits the mouse, the cursor goes to another place on the paragraph. I am also not used to all the bells and whistles. I will feel better once I get used to everything. I am a very BIG creature of habit. I do not like changes...... To me this was a big one :)

Speaking of changes, Mommy got herself a new car. I LOVE it. We needed something bigger. I loved my HHR. Never had major problems with it. That was the first car I bought, and drove it the longest. There were certain things that were going wrong. My locks never locked. My speaker wire was going out, and my turn signals never went off when I made the turn. I think I turned it in at a good time. I am making the same payments on this car that I did with the HHR Of course, there are pros and cons when buying a new car. Lucky for me there were more pros with this deal. Next time it won't be so easy.  My creature of habit personality is going crazy right now :)

Everyone is doing well. We have been pretty healthy. Jacob had something going on with his nose. No one else got it though. I am thinking allergies. Niko and I start our Christmas break on the 20th. Nicholas turns 6 on the 19th. No party this year. My mom and brother are taking him to Build a Bear.

I have been insanely busy. I really hope it calms down soon. I barely got to see the boys this past  week. I worked Woodside two days this week.

Well  I need to put laundry in the dryer. Have a great Weekend! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment