Monday, January 2, 2012

Introduction - Welcome!

The Balyeats
The Baby - Jacob Michael
The oldest - Big brother - Nicholas Anthony
Mommy and Daddy (plus Niko, and not yet Jacob)







Happy New Year! Welcome to our blog. We are very excited to be starting a new year and a new blog. Here is an introduction to our family!!

The Baby - Jacob Michael was born on May 23, 2011. He is currently 7 months old. Trying very hard to crawl. He likes to eat pears, bananas, and sweet potatoes. He is trying very hard to pop his first tooth! He also likes to cuddle with his Mommy and Daddy.

The Oldest - Nicholas Anthony was born on December 19, 2007. His nickname is Niko. Nicholas just started preschool last September and enjoys it very much. Nicholas is very active and likes to keep his Mommy moving. Nicholas is truly the Mama's boy, and there is nothing wrong with that!

The Mommy - Mandy - sorry, I am not putting my age on this blog :) I am the keeper of the blog. I am a second grader teacher. I like to read my Nook in my spare time, which is between 8pm and 10pm.

The Daddy - Chris - He works for the family business. That is how we met. He was the bus driver and I was working in the office. He was born in San Diego, CA. Chris and his mom came back to Cleveland when he was 4 years old. It took many years for us to connect - but it was worth the wait! His favorite NFL team is the Steelers.

We hope you enjoy the new blog!! Love, The Balyeats

1 comment: