Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Afternoons









Hi Everyone,

We had a wonderful vacation! This is my last day before I have to go back to work. I have missed my job, but I will miss my babies very much! Jacob got very attached to me - uh oh! A few days with daddy might do him some good :) I love that he has been so attached to me, but I do not want him to become like his big brother.

On Sundays, we try to have a relaxing day, Nicholas has not napped for me for about a week. I think the naps are going bye - bye. I really don't mind, because it is a lot easier to get him into bed at night. Jacob never misses a nap :) Lately, he has been getting me up at 4am. He is just talking, ready for the day. I might have to watch the nap schedule with him. Anyway, on Sundays, we go to church and we come home and have lunch. Then we just hang out. In the late afternoon, I get the last minute chores done, and dinner started. Our Sundays are pretty peaceful.

The pictures show Niko and Jake playing. I put Jacob on the floor and he is trying to crawl. He gets very frustrated. Nicholas, if he is in the mood, he will entertain Jacob. They are wonderful buddies :)

Have a great week!!!!!!!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment