Saturday, January 28, 2012

PJ Party and 8 months!!!

Happy 8 Months Jacob!
Pillow pets, popcorn, PJs, and Sleeping bag
oh and a Dora Book!
My boys!




Our PJ party was a lot of fun! Nicholas was STILL having tummy issues and I wasn't sure how the night was going to go, but it went fine. The culprit was apple juice, so we took a week off from his favorite juice. Nicholas was so excited for the pajama party that he was asleep by 8pm! It was funny :) I put Jacob to bed at 7:45 and came downstairs at 8pm and everyone was asleep. It was a nice Mommy night! Just me, my nook and a few kitties cuddling with me!

Jacob turned 8 months on January 23rd. Time is flying by. I love when he laughs when I am holding him. Not crawling yet, but getting close. Jacob doesn't cry as much when I put him on his tummy. He also has no teeth yet. Eating has gotten much better. Sleeping at night has improved 100%. For the past two weeks, he has done a great job. Hard to believe this child had me up 4 or 5 times a night!

It was a tough week, but we all survived and I am planning on hibernating with my babies this weekend - since I did not get to see them for 2 days this week!
Have a good weekend and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment