Saturday, December 15, 2012

Meet Tippy and Santa Visit













Hi Everyone,

I do apologized for not blogging last week. I was so busy. I had to work at Woodside on Saturday morning, then we took the boys to see Santa. On Sunday, I worked Bingo. I was exhausted all week! I know I promised more blogs, and I will try my hardest to post more blogs in the next two weeks.

Meet Tippy. He is our Elf. Tippy is a pretty good Elf. If Nicholas is pretty good, he may bring him a treat from the North Pole. The name Tippy came from my grandma's dog. The used to have an English Springer Spaniel named Tippy. I wanted to honor my grandparents that way. It is a fun new tradition!

Last Saturday, we went to visit Santa. I was a little worried about Jacob. I thought for sure he would cry. Boy, I was 100% wrong. He did great! Nothing like Nicholas. It took three years for Nicholas to like Santa. I put Jacob on Santa's lap and he started to smile. I was very calm, and did not make a big fuss about him being so good. I think that helped. Santa was pretty good this year. Nicholas was a little upset that Rudolph wasn't talking this year. By the end of the visit he realized Rudolph was pretend :(

Everything else is going pretty good. Nicholas has a birthday coming up! I cannot believe he will be five. He has his party today. His first friends party. A lot of people have canceled. That is why I don't do parties, too close to Christmas. I wanted to Nicholas to have one though. It should be fun. Chris took the day off. I know I will get some cute pictures.

Jacob has a very bad cold. I feel so bad for him. I think he is getting croup. He won't take medicine. I will just keep my eye on him. Nicholas complained about his tummy last night, but he was ok. I had to go to a Christmas party last night with Chris and I was worried about my babies.

It was such a busy week for me, and my house shows it. By Christmastime, everything will calm down:) Last night, I really wanted to be home with my babies. I found out about the shooting at school yesterday, and we took a moment during class to pray. I wanted to be home with my babies though. I cannot not wait for two weeks - to sleep in and spend time with my three loves.

Have a good Weekend! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment