Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas!

                                         It was a rough night :) Elves Christmas party with Santa!


                                         I told him to smile
                                           Making cookies for Santa







                                        Not my Cleo, but I guess he will do on Christmas morning, Middy :)







Hi Everyone,

We hope everyone had a great Christmas! The boys had a great day. On Christmas Eve, some family came over. We had dinner and made cookies for Santa. Christmas Day, we went to Church and then to my mom's and dad's. I am still not feeling well - so I was kind of  blah. Plus, I am missing my Cleo. There will be a doctor's visit soon. I wish I was a little more excited for Nicholas. I felt like I didn't give it my all - but I think he had a pretty good Christmas season. He keeps asking if Tippy will come back on Valentine's Day.

Nicholas managed to stay healthy throughout the Holidays. He got the crud yesterday. He seems to be doing OK. Sneezing and runny nose. There may have been a fever. This kid doesn't complain though. I bundled him up for bed, and I think he may have sweated it out. His cheeks and chin were so red, and that had me a little worried.

I promise I will blog tomorrow. We got out first snowfall, and of course I took pictures. I will also do the annual end of the year blogs. It will be tricky with Jacob and Nicholas, but I think I can do it. Have a wonderful Friday :) Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment