Saturday, January 12, 2013

#2 Memory - Boo (s) at the Zoo
















I love Fall! It is my favorite season. There is always so much to do. Since Nicholas was 22 months old, we have gone to Boo at the Zoo at Cleveland. We go as a family, and we really enjoy that trip. This year, it was OK. I think Cleveland could do a much better job with the event. Hopefully, they will revamp. The first year we went was excellent!

This was the first year that we went to the Akron Zoo Boo. It was GREAT! There was no one there, because the weather was terrible. It was cold and rainy, but we still went! It was two days before Sandy, but that weather had nothing to do with the hurricane, it was just good old Cleveland weather. Akron Zoo did an outstanding job. They had stations with people dressed up. The decorations were great. Even though it was a soggy trip, well worth it! I can't wait to go back. Next time, it will probably be busier :) I like going to the Zoo when there is nasty weather. I will be blogging about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment