Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


























Hi Everyone,

Happy 2013! I for one am very happy that 2012 is gone. I think that was the worst year ever for me. I am not sad to see another year go. I am not sure how 2013 is going to to go, but hopefully a little better. I am due for a good year! I know I would do some 2012 review blogs,  but I need more time! I don't think I am going to do a timeline with the boys pictures. My old computer has a lot of pictures, and they did not transfer to the new computer. I will do a year in review though. That will probably come tomorrow.

On Monday December 31st, we took the boys to Lake Farm Park. Every time we go, we love it! All four of us. We decided to get a pass. We just enjoy it so much. This time we went, they had Santa's Workshop. I was going to take the boys to the Akron Zoo to feed the penguins, but Nicholas is still fighting that cold. I wanted something inside - mostly. I got a Facebook alert that Lake Farm Park was having Santa's Workshop one more time this year. I thought Nicholas would love it and he did! It was a very good move on my part :)

The whole day was a lot of fun. We went to Wendy's after and Chris made homemade soup. I even stayed up until 10pm. My one true love came up at midnight and gave me a kiss. I was half out of it - but so sweet :) The year may have been really bad - but the last day of the year is one we will remember!

Have a good night! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment