Tuesday, January 29, 2013

#1 Memory - Akron Zoo

















Hi Everyone,

I have to make this quick, because it is Nicholas' bed time. I wanted to get this blog updated though. I have been so busy and tired! I will have updates, and I have some good updates!!

Our number one memory from this year was the Akron Zoo trips. My mom started taking Nicholas by herself when Nicholas was 3 almost 4 years old. I kept hearing about what a nice place Akron Zoo is. I went there many years ago, and I was not impressed. Finally, this past Summer I HAD to check out this Zoo. The first time we went, it was just the boys and I. I was a little nervous. We did great and we had so much fun. A couple more times, we went by ourselves. Chris still has never been to the Zoo. I will go to this Zoo when it is 30 degrees! No one is there :) These are memories being made, and I will never forget this little gem, and I don't the boys will either.

Have a good night!! Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment