Sunday, January 6, 2013

Memory #3



















One of my favorite memories of 2012 was taking the boys to see Thomas the Train. We went the year before, and I was very uncomfortable, because I was pregnant and two days later, Mr. Jacob would make his appearance.

This past May, we went back. It was OK this year. I really was a little bummed that it wasn't as good as last year. We will go back this year. Baby brother is following big brother's tracks in liking Thomas. Jacob gets very excited about Thomas. The perks of having boys! I won't have to deal with princesses :)

Jacob slept through the beginning of Thomas, but with Nicholas excitement he woke up and enjoyed the Thomas ride. I really thought the Thomas ride was lacking this year, but Nicholas enjoyed it and that is all the matters. It was hot!! I think we stayed for two hours. They have some activities set up and then of course the big gift shop. The gift shop wasn't even that big this year.

We will give it one more try. Why was this a good memory? I am not sure :) It was our way to welcome Summer and Nicholas had fun. I guess his happiness is a good memory for me. Stay tuned for #2, sometime this week or next weekend :) Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment